Why perform a credit union survey? Why myCUsurvey?
Satisfaction surveys send an important message to credit union members & employees – that you care about them & value their opinion.
- Surveys are a widely used method of gathering scientific information about the way people feel about a particular issue.
- Surveys are useful for identifying cause and effect relationships.
- They are powerful, cost-effective tools for gathering important information.
- They aide in identifying and diagnosing problems and opportunities.
- Surveys send an important message to members and employees that you care about them and value their opinion.
- A customer satisfaction survey will raise expectations among your members that you will be taking action based on their survey responses.
Why Use myCUsurvey?
- Relevant: Our surveys are designed and created by and for credit union professionals, making their content highly relevant to the credit union experience today.
- Our online survey tools offer you the opportunity to compare your results over time.
- You are also able to compare your results against national, regional and similar size credit union benchmarking data.
- This creates strategic and tactical opportunities which will help you improve your service quality, and overall performance.
- No interviewer bias: With myCUsurvey's integrated Web/IVR (interactive voice response) survey deployment, the risk of interviewer bias (which can happen with a live interviewer) is eliminated, thus producing higher quality survey results.
Features of Product
- No need to hire additional staff to write, deploy, gather, and format the data, it's done for you for one small fee.
- Each survey purchased comes with a thorough report of your survey results, accessed through our on-line reporting system.
- No need to purchase expensive benchmark data, all reports include national, regional and similar size credit union benchmarking data for all key areas of the survey, updated quarterly.
- Each survey covers basic demographics as well as likelihood to recommend, giving you the information you need to analyze your business.
- Each survey will be deployed via phone (IVR) and web, so there is no interviewer bias.
- We supply a customized survey invitation template for every credit union survey, which creates a professional air to your survey experience, and allows you to control the distribution.
- Instant feedback: Our system can send "instant alerts" to a specified person in your credit union via email, when a survey taker expresses dissatisfaction. Allowing you to immediately respond to your members' concerns.
- Fast survey deployment and report generation which gives you timely and actionable feedback.
- The survey report is extremely timely and thus gives very actionable feedback which can be shared with staff as well as board members.
Why not just use a web based market research service, like Survey Monkey or Zoomerang?
- There are many web based market research companies which offer free or low cost subscription survey services.
- These companies offer many features and services, from the very simple to the very complex, but ultimately they are all “Do it yourself” services.
- With these “do it yourself” services you will need to dedicate many hours in developing, tracking, and analyzing the data to make the results worthwhile.
- At myCUsurvey we take care of all the details for one small fee, so there is no need to add additional staff in order to develop an actionable member satisfaction program.
- We have used our 25 years of market research experience coupled with the input of several Credit Union Executives to develop our online library of surveys.
- All you need to do is print the invitations, invite your members, and analyze the results we do the rest.
- myCUsurvey also offers something these other services cannot; National, Regional, and Like-Size Credit Union benchmark data for every survey.
- Our service is simple, economical, and actionable!
- Our content is expert, insightful, and actionable!