Tips for Survey Sucess
Are you Ready to start your survey? Review this checklist.
Is your team ready? Did you…
- Have a meeting to explain the details and objectives of the survey you will be conducting?
- Give your team key phrases to use for inviting your members to take the survey? Make it easy for them?
- Conduct some roll playing to help your team with their approach to the members?
- Let your team know they should let the members know you value their opinion, good or bad?
Are your Invitations Ready? Did you…
- Download your survey invitation template from the myCUsurvey website?
- Print enough Invitations?
- A 10%-15% adoption rate is achievable. This would require handing out approx. 750-1000 invitations to receive 100 survey responses.
- Print the invitations on bright paper to make them hard to miss?
- Place the invitations in the lobby so they are accessible to your members?
- Utilize your POS system if possible to generate an invitation or a reminder, to take or ask about the survey?
Is your Credit Union Branch Ready? Did you…
- Make a phone available in the lobby for your member to take the survey?
- Make a computer available in the lobby for your member to take the survey?
- Download the sign template from the myCUsurvey website which asks members if they have taken the survey?
- Place the sign in your lobby for all members to see?
- Have invitations available to give to those members that react to the signage?
- Create an incentive to offer your members to encourage them to take the survey?
- Possible options: A $5 Starbucks or ITunes Card to entice them to take the survey before they leave the branch.