The Survey Report
At myCUsurvey we give you a comprehensive report of your survey data, which aides your Credit Union in quickly accessing performance so you can make the critical business decisions necessary to affect your business.
How you get to your report
- Once your survey is complete, you receive an email with a link to our reporting site. You can also access the site and your report by logging into your account on myCUsurvey, going to the “My Downloads & Links” page and clicking on the report link.
- The reporting system will list all of the surveys you have taken. Each survey will have a separate report of the data collected.
- Most Reports feature National, Regional, and Like-size Credit Union benchmark data for the key measures of the survey. Some survey content does not lend itself to benchmark analysis. Please see the “Product Overview” page to see if the survey you are purchasing includes this data.
- The easy navigation of the reporting system allows you to flow through the information quickly and effectively.
- All reports feature colorful charts and graphs which are valuable for use in presentations and ease of data review.
- You are able to copy charts and graphs to PowerPoint presentations to use for a Board or Annual meetings.